Erroll Family Online Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:01:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Welcome to the Erroll Family online forums!
14 Posts in 7 Topics by 9 Members
Latest Member: Katri
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Erroll Family Online Forums
|-+  Welcome Info!
| |-+  Getting started...
| | |-+  Getting started!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Getting started!  (Read 13924 times)
David Erroll
Administrator

View Profile
« on: July 10, 2005, 03:17:37 PM »

This forum board is intended for us to keep in touch and stay up to date.  It's not just for the Erroll family, but for relatives and loved ones as well.  While membership is not currently restricted, it will be monitored closely.

I'm sure we don't need to go over all the rules we learned in the sand box, but as with all on-line communication, it's good to remember that tone can be easily misconstrued. 

Let's have fun staying up to date!
David Erroll
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2005, 06:46:18 PM »

The organization here is pretty basic right now.  That's because I can only guess what topics will come up!

If you have a topic for discussion, go ahead and start a new topic.  Others will read it and if they have something to add, they'll respond.  Try to remember that when you type, use "smilies" (like this -->  Wink ) as much as you need -- it's often easier to add one smilie than to write three posts to explain that you were just joking! 

If you think that we should have a separate category (like ... um ... "Recipes" for instance) let me know.  I'll drop it in!

Happy posting!   Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: