Erroll Family Online Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:54:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Welcome to the Erroll Family online forums!
14 Posts in 7 Topics by 9 Members
Latest Member: Katri
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Erroll Family Online Forums
|-+  News
| |-+  Travel News
| | |-+  Bhutan: Land of the Thunder Dragon
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Bhutan: Land of the Thunder Dragon  (Read 17086 times)
David

View Profile
« on: September 19, 2005, 03:47:41 PM »

Well, there are still a few weeks left before my mom, Maria, and I take off for our trip to Bhutan -- we'll be there from October 28th until November 13th.  I think we're both getting excited about it and have bought good walking shoes.

According to the tour operator GeoExpeditions who is organizing the trip with Tibet House, they try to find good accomodations, but from time to time we'll have to make do.  Consequently, I don't know how often I'll be able to post pictures at Flickr.com or update my blog.  (But I'll certainly do all that when we get back!)

mae9014

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2005, 10:39:39 PM »

I am testing the internet waters of our website.  What a wonderful prospect.             Maria
« Last Edit: October 16, 2005, 12:03:31 PM by David Erroll » Logged
Lauri

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2005, 09:50:11 AM »

Hi Maria & David,
Might be you will be on your way to Bhutan by now so you will find my reply only later.
Sounds like an exotic and exciting place - hope you will have a good trip!
My recent travelling has actually meant moving... since a couple of weeks I live and work in Helsinki!
Lauri
David

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2005, 08:01:37 PM »

Hey, there --

We've been back for about a week now and are starting to get back on US time.  If you haven't seen it, I posted a blog about the trip that I'll be leaving up for a while.  I'll also be posting more photos on my account at flickr.com.

Hope all's well.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: